If you are not completely satisfied with your puchase, return it within 10 days for an easy refund or credit - your satisfaction is guaranteed.
The following conditions apply for returns and exchanges:
1. The product must be in its original condition including the box, packaging and all accessories. Avoid making any marks or writing on the box.
2. Software, parts, labels, ribbons, opened printheads and TEC products are non-returnable.
3. No returns will be accepted without an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
4. Credits can only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
5. If the product or the packaging is damaged, or in some other cases a restock or exchange fee may be levied. No restock fees are charged on DOA (Dead on Arrival) products.
If you have any questions regarding Carolina Barcode's return policy, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can assist you.
To return or exchange an item, follow these simple steps:
1. Contact customer service to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
2. Return items unused and in original packing. Pack the item in the same way as it was received, with all included parts, manuals, etc.
3. Write the RMA number on the shipping label, not on the box. Please do not write or make any marks on products or original packaging.